Thursday, September 18, 2008

Behold the Power of my Fully Armed and Operational Dual-boot Macbook!

Actually I have no way of demonstrating... also I guess it isn't fully armed and operational since I haven't installed everything or transferred files, but I have Game Maker and the Adobe Production Suite installed in addition to both O/Ss. Installation went reasonably smoothly except for some reason I can't get rEFIt to work, so I still have to hold down the option key when booting to select the operating system. Oh, and I got a free Mac hat and iPod Touch out of the deal, though actually they made me pay for the touch and then submit a mail-in rebate--kind of a pain, it wasted like two hours of my day on tuesday. Oh well. Now I have to figure out what to do with it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wear it, duh.

oh, you meant the ipod.