Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Mandatory Blog Stardate 11.13.08

Well, ok, we are now doing a group project in MMPI: a site for an actual business. Unfortunately my partner and I haven't been able to find a business that wants to work with us to make a site...

In other news I released HFV 1.1 but it had rather poor reception once again...so even though that was going to be my last version I might end up making version 1.2...add more cps and fix the texture issue, and add some speeder bikes and taun tauns.

I am working on another, all-original assets level (Jade Moon)--well, it uses the original units, but the ground textures and building models and textures are all created by me. I wish I could figure out how to get lowrez to work--so you can see the objects from farther away. I have a lot done, have a long way to go.

Intro to Video: working on a 3 minute news story, need more footage...we'll see what I can get done friday.

Senior project: I pretty much know what I'm doing, I just need to make the right connections and get it done.

No comments: